Your new decal applies easily to most flat surfaces including glass, wood, plastic, metal and walls.
1. Thoroughly clean the surface where you will be applying your decal,
this helps to remove any oils, waxes, dust and dirt from the surface allowing you decal to stick better.
2. Remove the backing paper from your decal.
3. place your design facing down onto your desired surface. For best results, use a squeegee or a credit card to firmly press down, smoothing the material gradually from one side towards the other.
4. Peel the tape at a tight angle. If the design doesn't not stick repeat step 3
5. Air bubbles can be removed by puncturing the bubble at one edge with a pin, then squeegee the trapped air towards and out of the puncture.
enjoy your new decal.